Not in the Manual® Guide to Underwater Search Operations with the Humminbird® Side Imaging® Sonar (900-1100 Series)
Table of Contents
- How is the Humminbird Different?
- Set Up & Installation
- Optimize System Installation for Performance
- Views, & Button Functions
- Programing Hot Keys & Side Windows
- Optimal Settings
- Interpreting Sonar Images
- Basic Image Display
- Range & Water Column
- Gap Under Transducer?
- General Imagery
- Drowning Victims
- Marine Search Tactics
- Where to Search
- Search Patterns
- Overlapping Data
- Depth Limitations
- Dive the Target
- Tactics for Getting Divers on the Target
- Processing Humminbird Data
- Export & Display Sonar Data
View Chapter 1 of the DVD on Black Laser Learning’s Vimeo site.
“Thank you very much Vince for the outstanding training. Our team learned more in your one-day class then we have in the last two years of reading manuals and trial and error.”
Thomas J. Cooper, Director, Tyler County Office of Emergency Management
Humminbird® and Side Imaging®are Registered Trademark of the Johnson Outdoors Marine Electronics, Inc.